RevivaHair Conditioner for Hair Growth
The best way to deal with hair loss or thinning hair is to make sure that your body’s natural system is involved in the healing process. This way, not only will the solution be more organic, it will also last much longer. This is precisely what the Pure Biology Conditioner does for you. It stimulates your body’s cells to not only prevent further hair loss but also to improve future hair growth.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT*
- LOADED WITH ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - Natural extracts and oils including Biotin and Keratin are enhanced with two proprietary complexes, 3HC & Amino Kera NPNF. These complexes have been clinically indicated to promote the body’s own ability to stimulate growth and prevent breakage, and hair loss.
- GROW, STRENGTHEN & CONDITION – Designed to stimulating growth and strengthen hair while providing deep moisture & conditioning post shampoo. Also ideal solution for thinning, breakage and spilt ends.
- FOR ALL HAIR TYPES - This unisex conditioner is designed for all hair types, including: color-treated, damaged and ethnic hair: Natural Citrus/Lemon scent; Non-GMO; Cruelty-free; Paraben-free; Made in the USA.
- 3HC HAIR STIMULATING COMPLEX - This breakthrough complex is comprised of a unique blend of stem cell-derived active ingredients that stimulate cells responsible for regulating hair follicle development. It has been clinically shown to reduce hair loss by 21% in just 3 weeks. It has also been indicated to increase the lifespan of hair fibers and expand the number of growing fibers.
- AMINO KERA NPNF - This combination of Keratin-derived amino acids is designed for deeper penetration than other Keratin-based products. It has been clinically shown to immediately begin to strengthen and revitalize damaged hair, while moisturizing and conditioning on the surface for an all-around healthier and fuller appearance.
sharing it but so far it has been great for me.
This conditioner is great! My husband has been using it now and he absolutely loves it. The smell is good and it makes your hair feel soft.
the jury is still out on whether or not this works. I don't know...